L’Oreal has been a very popular brand for most ladies, and this brand has Gong Li being their endorser for quite a few years. You will prolly relate the products with ladies in the 30s and above. I am so agree with this, my mum is a faithful fan of L’Oreal, in terms of skincare and cosmetics.
Anyway, aging starts at the age of 25 on average.
Signs of aging:
- Dark Spots
- Fine Lines
- Loss of Suppleness
- Lack of Radiance
- Loss of Firmness
- Uneven Skintone
- UV Damage
- Dull complexion
- Dehydrated Skin
- Rougher Skin
- Darker Skintone
- Loss Luminosity
- Loss of Softness
- Tired Looking Skin
The good news is, this month, L’oreal will be launching a new range of skincare, specially cater to ladies who are in the mid 20s and towards 30s, to combat themselves with aging.
“15 signs of aging, 1 solution.“
RevitaLift White is the one!
The endorser for RevitaLift White is…
Hebe (from S.H.E)!
She’s definitely the perfect endorser for this range!
So, what makes RevitaLift White effective??
All thanks to the active ingredients contained inside the products.
1. Pro-Retinol A – This is one of the key ingredients which is contained inside almost all the anti-aging products from L’Oreal. It helps to prevent premature aging, that is why RevitaLift White is recommended for the young ladies in the mid 20s. It stimulate the process of cell renewal, and this process reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It also thickens the epidermis layer to result in a skin which is soft, smooth and supple.
2. Vitamin B3 – It tries to stop the melanin to from darkening skin cells. Pigmentation and dark spots will be reduced/prevented in this way. A translucent and radiant skin can be achieved.
3. Shea Butter – This is good for moisturizing the skin. It will lock the moisture under the skin, and ensure suppleness in the skin. And of course, a well0hydrated skin will have less fine lines and wrinkles.
I was invited to this exclusive preview from L’Oreal and had fun at L’Oreal Academie. Colour Theme was Red/White.
Itinerary for the afternoon was,
Product intro, and a preview of the commercial clip for RevitaLift White, endorsed by Hebe,
Mirror decorating contest,
So many pretty mirrors to choose to vote!
Every blogger was given a voting ticket to vote for their favourite mirror.
This is my simple decor on the mirror.
Mine didn’t have the most vote but was one of the top few, and I won myself the highly raved, White Perfect Micro Vibration 3-in-1 Brightener, which targets on dark circles, eye puffiness and pigmentation.
Review will up in my next blog post.
And products from RevitaLift White to take home to try.
[Review] RevitaLift White – Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkles Corrector Essence
It’s non-oily on my skin, and I just loved how it helps to prep my skin for moisturizer. Why do I say it helps to prep my skin?
Well, somehow,after applying the essence, the moisturizer is able to be absorb very well into my dry cheeks and oily t-zone, without leaving my face sticky, greasy and too shiny. I’ve tried to use the moisturizer without the essence, my skin turned to be oily more faster than I expected.
So yep, the essence and moisturizer should be used together, in my own opinion.
Comes in a silky soft, milky fluid texture, easily absorbed into the skin. Skin feels kind of supple and smooth after absorption.
[Review] RevitaLift White – Advanced Anti-wrinkle and Spot Corrector day cream
Contains SPF18, not very sufficient in my opinion, hence sunblock is necessary after applying the day cream.
Light creamy texture, to be used after the Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkles Corrector Essence. Despite its creamy texture, absorption for this day cream is fast. My skin feels moisturized.
My makeup is able to last for about 5 hours before I need to touch up. There’s no flaky or patchy issues with my makeup.
I am pinning high hope on this RevitaLift White skincare range from L’Oreal Paris. I just love how the 2 products leave my skin feeling supple after applications.
Meanwhile, do look out for them in September ya, they are launching very soon this month!
Special Promotion in September!
1. Visit the L’Oreal Paris promotional area @ Ang Mo Kio Hub Fairprice Xtra for extra giveaways with purchase!
2. Stand to win a trip for 2 to Taiwan with purchase of either RevitaLift White Day Cream or RevitaLift White Essence.
Stay tuned L’Oreal Paris Facebook Page for more rewards and deals!
Ending this blog post with two scenes from the coming up L’Oreal RevitaLift White commercial casting Hebe! Hebe really looks very pretty and sweet in the commercial clip! Stay tuned, catch her on the TV soon!
“15 signs of aging, 1 solution.“