Here’s another blog post all about being a glamorous girl looking good, feeling pampered.
I attended an unforgettable event held by GlamoGirl.com. Why unforgettable? Well, I was changed into a sleepwear (decent one of course) attire the moment I reached!!
It was a very girly event with black x pink x white as the theme colour!
Lotsa photos uploaded here were taken at a suite at Naumi Hotel, one of the hotel listed in my staycation list.
If you are into all things English, you will not want to miss these two beauty brands, Dirty Works and Exposed.
Knowing that every girl has a secret yearning of being a glamorous rock star, GlamoGirl wants to show you the best of her beauty treasures to help uncover the rock star in you. Armed with Dirty Works’ excellent range of skincare products and Exposed’s professional nail lacquer, even Plain Janes will be transformed into glamorous rock stars!
Psst! Check out the prices as you scroll down this blog post, the products are super affordable and value for money!
What happened at the event was, there were stations for every blogger to check out at. Each station has different beauty care for the face and body.
The first station I had was about wetting the face and body with wash and scrub. The products are just the perfect essential items to bring along for a staycation or vacation! Yes, it’s all about wet works here!
Dirty Works Wake Up Call Face Wash (S$11.90, 150ml)
- Clean away all impurities on the face and leaving it refreshed.
Dirty Works Pore-fect Face Scrub (S$15.90, 125ml)
- Works like magic! Perfect the skin texture with this foaming, exfoliating face scrub. Helps to revitalize dull and tired skin with fruit extracts.
Dirty Works Belle of the Ball Face Mask (S$19.90, 100ml)
- It’s a detoxifying face mask, revealing smoother, brighter, and more radiant skin in just five minutes. The
Dirty Works Gently Does It Facial Wipes (S$8.90, 25 pieces)
- Remove makeup and impurities, leaving the skin feeling fruity fresh. Contains Marshamallow and Cranberry Extract to nourish and moisturise the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Dirty Works All of a Lather Body Wash (S$8.90, 200ml)
- Gives a clean and refreshing sensation to the body after a day out!
Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Scrub (S$11.90, 200ml)
- Buff old, rough skin away! Contains Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E to keep the skin smooth.
Dirty Works Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub (S$15.90, 300ml)
- Get rid of dry skin with gentle exfoliation.
I quite like this Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub. It doesn’t seem to dry up the skin while scrubbing.
Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub not only exfoliates and smoothen skin texture, it also helps to moisturize the skin!
That’s all about cleaning and scrubbing at the wet works station. Next I was guided to the dry works station. All bloggers get to slap on some Dirty Works’ moisturizers which has a wide variety of creams, butters and lotions.
Dirty Works Youth Sexy Thing Day Cream (S$18.90, 50ml)
- Combat the signs of aging with protective UV filters and light reflectors! Also able to moisturize and boost skin firmness and elasticity.
Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter (S$15.90, 300ml)
- Rich yet lightweight. Contains Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil to leave your skin feeling silky smooth all day long. Too much is definitely never enough!
Dirty Works Coconut Caress Body Butter (S$15.90, 300ml)
- Use this achieve a silky soft skin!
Dirty Works Bling It On! Shimmer Lotion (S$19.90, 200ml)
- Great for party nights! Gives the skin a radiant glow while ensuring skin is hydrated with this lightweight moisturising lotion.
Dirty Works Bare Necessity Body Lotion (S$11.90, 300ml)
- Contains Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin that hydrate and deliver silky, sexy, skin from top to toe.
Dirty Works Rumpy Plumpy Lip Plumper (S$14.90, 8ml)
- Texture is similar to a lipgloss. Tastes chocolate-orange! Hydrates and gives your pout that extra Va Va Voom.
After we were done with dry works, came to the last station, manicure/pedicure! Yay!
My hands were given a massage using Dirty Works You Soft Touch Hand Cream (S$8.90, 100ml). It contains moisturising Cocoa Butter and Jojoba Oil. My hands felt moisturized and soft! There was not a single bit of greasiness and infact, my hands felt silky smooth! I am son gonna stock up this hand cream once I finish my current ones!
After massaging the hands, my manicure session began!
There plenty of nail polish colours available under Exposed. Each 15ml bottle costs S$12.00, which seems reasonable, taking into the fact that the quality of the nail polishes are good.
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted until I thought of painting my nails black to match the Rock theme at the event. I also added silver french tip to give the nails some bling bling look!
Black Velvet x OMG!
Amazingly the nail polish was quite long lasting on my nails without any chip or crack!
Keen to grab some products from Dirty Works and Exposed?
Here’s an exclusive promotion on Sassyd0ll’s website! Simply key in the code “iloveglamogirl” after checking out your purchases, and you will receive a 20% discount off all products.
This exclusive promotion is valid till 31st December 2012.
GlamoGirl’s products are available at selected SaSa outlets, and on GlamoGirl’s website at www.glamogirl.com.